This Workshop Series is designed to teach the learner techniques to use dreaming and lucid dreaming for personal development. It is divided into two different sections. The first teaches the framework for dreamwork and lucid dreaming. The second section teaches techniques that can be used with dreams and lucid dreams for personal development.
The companion workbook to the Intro to Dreamwork and Lucid Dreaming Workshop is a 30+ page fillable PDF that contains the daily reading material, exercises, activities, links to guided meditations, and external resources to guide the learner through the material for the workshop.
By the end of the workshop you will have learned:
- How to track your sleep cycles and engage with them for various levels of dreaming
- How to keep a dream journal and increase dream recall
- How to have better sleep hygiene to support deeper and more restful sleep
- How to investigate your non-lucid dreams for deeper meanings related to preoccupations, suppressed emotions, and opportunities for personal development
- How to use Wake Back to Bed (WBTB) and Mnemonic Induced Lucid Dreaming (MILD) lucidity induction techniques
- How to use your nightmares for personal development
- How to use dreams and pre-sleep for problem solving and creativity
- How to ask a dream or lucid dream for answers
- How to release limiting habits and reprogram your mind using the dream state
*no refunds on digital products